Friday, August 28, 2009

Be Strong

Hi,

i receive many calls to say they are depress not getting job, or calls from the companies
to cope from all these feeling read.

Have you ever felt your emotions spinning downward
to the point of anxiety or dread? I have. I would like
to think that this "Queen of Peak Performance" is never
tempted by her own fears or anxieties. The good news
is that I can usually climb out of despair pretty quickly.

So can you.

One secret to performing at your peak when the pressure
is on is this:

ASK BETTER QUESTIONS!

Often the anxiety comes without any real words to it,
but there are underlying questions which are putting
you into a state of chaos.

It has been said, "If you want better answers, than ask better questions!"

These are the wrong questions to ask yourself - especially while
in a tense state of mind:

"What is wrong with me?"

"Why can't I get this right?"

"What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?"

Instead, try this:

1. BACK UP! Take a moment to get calm. In fact, ideally
you want to "program yourself" to do this automatically in
response to stress.

2. Take a few calming breaths, and focus on this present
moment.

3. Focus on your ultimate ideal outcome. What is it that
would be the very best outcome for everyone involved?

4. Clarify a question that opens your eyes to see new
possibilities towards that end. i.e. "How MIGHT I create the most success in this situation while creating the least stress?

5. Expect an answer to arrive in time.

"But I HAVE NO TIME!!" you may be thinking. Then create the habit of expecting answers that were coming your way ahead of time. A revelation can come in a nano-second.

I know the fact that you can formulate a question means that the answer exists. The fact that you have a pure desire also means that there is a way to see if fulfilled. There is a long
list of reasons for this from the realm of quantum mechanics, but for now, I recommend just being open to possibilities.

On the "spiritual" side...

We all knows in Ramayana "Sri Hanuman" when recollected his powers was able to take Sri Ram out of that critical situation.

Whatever you need has already been provided by the GREAT ONE, who knew you would need it. Your job is to quiet your flesh and ask the right question, so you can see the answer.


Let me know what question you have come up with. I have some questions of my own, and will be delighted
to discover some answers too.

Be energize again, if you have faith in yourself, you will get a good job or can be out of any bad situation you are in

Keep playing to win - and ENJOY YOUR GAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal blogs